TollTag Interoperability

Your TollTag takes you more places than ever before!

TollTag members can use toll roads in Kansas and Oklahoma and receive the same discounted rate that toll road customers in those states receive.

To benefit from this added value, TollTag members must have the sticker TollTag. Older, hard-case TollTags and license plate tags cannot be used for automatic payment on Kansas and Oklahoma toll roads.

Kansas and Oklahoma drivers with a K-TAG or PIKEPASS account in good standing can also receive discounts on NTTA roads.

Frequently Asked Questions: TollTag members using Kansas and Oklahoma toll roads:

Will the TollTag work on Kansas Turnpike Authority (KTA – K-TAG) and Oklahoma Turnpike Authority (OTA - PIKEPASS) toll roads?
Yes, the sticker version of the NTTA TollTag will work as a payment method on all KTA and OTA toll roads.  Discounted KTA and/or OTA tolls will automatically be deducted from the TollTag members’ account balance.

Can I use my hard-case TollTag or license-plate-mount transponder on Kansas or Oklahoma toll roads?
No. Technology in the older hard-case TollTag is not compatible with the tolling systems in other states. Only the sticker Tollag will work on toll roads in these two states and provide TollTag members with the same discounted rate K-TAG and PIKEPASS customers receive. 

To replace older NTTA hard-case or license plate mount transponders with new sticker TollTag transponders, customers should visit an NTTA Customer Service location or call NTTA Customer Service at 972-818-NTTA (6882) or 817-731-NTTA (6882).

Where in Kansas and Oklahoma can I use my sticker TollTag?
You can use your sticker TollTag on all 10 OTA turnpikes: Turner, Will Rogers, H.E. Bailey, Indian Nation, Muskogee, Cimarron, John Kilpatrick, Cherokee, Creek and Chickasaw. Kansas has one, 236-mile turnpike (Kansas Turnpike). Your TollTag account must be in good standing to qualify for discounts on KTA and OTA roads.

Does the sticker TollTag also work for motorcycles traveling on KTA and OTA roads?

K-TagI already have a TollTag and a PIKEPASS (or K-TAG); how do the toll road discounts work for me?
To avoid being charged twice for your tolls, choose which toll account you would like to keep and remove the other sticker from your windshield and close that account.

Who is going to send me my statements?
Statements will be sent by the toll authority that issued your transponder. Your statement will include toll charges for travel throughout Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma. NTTA customers must sign up to receive monthly statements.

What will my statement look like?
Your TollTag statement will have the same look as it does today. If you use a toll road in
Kansas or Oklahoma, your statement will include the name of the out-of-state toll road in the list of your toll transactions for the month.  NTTA customers must sign up to receive monthly statements

Will additional states be added to places I can use my TollTag?
Toll agencies throughout the U.S. are working together toward solutions for allowing all toll systems in the U.S. to be compatible.  NTTA will let our customers know as soon as other states are added.

Who do I contact if I have questions about tolls in Kansas?
Call K-TAG Customer Service at 1-800-USE-KTAG (1-800-873-5824) or visit the K-TAG website

Who do I contact if I have questions about tolls in Oklahoma?
Call PIKEPASS Customer Service at 1-800-PIKEPAS (1-800-745-3727) or visit the PIKEPASS website.